Crestron DMPS3-4K-150-C Updates
The following overview shows a chronological course of the product life cycle of Crestron DMPS3-4K-150-C. With this overview, relevant technical news such as updates, known bugs and new functions, but also news about market launch, recalls or end of life are presented compactly. These software, firmware and hardware news were published by the manufacturer Crestron itself, selected partners or by the devicebase editorial staff. Become part of the devicebase community and stay informed about DMPS3-4K-150-C by following the product.Follow To the product
Update: .AV FrameworkTM Update
- Includes .AV FrameworkTM v6.1900.0728.
Update: .AV FrameworkTM And 3-Series FW Update Plus Fixes And Improvements
- Includes .AV FrameworkTM v6.1800.0603.
- Includes 3-series controller FW v1.8001.4830.21238.
- Fixed issue causing prompt for credentials to fail to appear when using XPanel with SS...
Update: XIO Cloud Proxy And HTML5 Fusion Support Plus .AV Framework Update
- Includes .AV Framework™ v6.13.00.008
- Added support for HTML5 Fusion.
- Added support for XIO Cloud proxy. * Denotes new or updated firmware compared to PUF 1.030.0020 † Only applicable...
Update: Fixes an issue not receiving an IP address
- Fixed issue causing the system to not receive an IP address in some network configurations.
- Device doesn't support Fusion Cloudurl longer than 248 characters.
- Device doesn't ...
Stay tuned for future Crestron DMPS3-4K-150-C Updates
Sign up and follow Crestron DMPS3-4K-150-C now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.