Update Crestron Toolbox: Wall Type To The Horizon Thermostat Config, CH-5, And TSW-732 Support
Version: 3.1220.0018.0 Link
Toolbox - Release 3.12.2 (Version 3.1220.0018) (7-8-2022)
MD5 Hash: [62ef11f80b612684a7532a9be3cdbadc crestron_toolbox_3.1220.0018.0.exe
- Added support for wall type to the Horizon Thermostat Configuration Utility
- Added support CH-5 on the UC-Engine
- Added support for TSW-732 to the Security Audit Tool
- Resolved issue with the verify hardware button in D3-Pro
- Resolved issue where Active Directory Groups were not configurable on the TSW-752
- Resolved issue where for the DM-STR, the DHCP address was not reflected
- Resolved issue where Toolbox didn't enforce the minimum password settings
- Resolved issue where the Cresnet Master Function menu always displays "Initializing"
- Resolved issue where the Sonnex tool failed to write the configuration file
- Resolved issues with toolbox crashing when debugging a SIMPL program
Stay tuned for future Crestron Toolbox Updates
Sign up and follow Crestron Toolbox now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.
Fixes an Issue with Active Directory and Fusion Room
- Core Toolbox
- Fix issue where Active Directory group login failed for HD-MC[MxN]-4KZ-E
- Fix issue where Fusion room discovery fails
- User is not allowed to use invalid Domotz prefixes "dza" or "dzd" in...
Adds Support For SIMPL Debugging On Virtual Control Plus Various Fixes
- Support SIMPL Debugging on Virtual Control
- Resolved issue uploading web project to control system
- Enable VC-4 connections for DIN-CENCN-2 and other devices
- Added sorting...
Resolves Issues With Lux Designer, PUF Tool, And Several Other Fixes
- Resolved issue with iLux designer
- Resolved crash with PUF tool when updating Zum devices
- Resolved commission issue when DALI device has a "" in the name
- Resolved issue where DIN-AP didn't...