Update Huddly IQ: Brings In Gallery View
Version: 1.6.5 Link
Release of Gallery View
- Release of Gallery View, a split-view layout. In the initial version of the feature, the split view supports meetings with two participants in the room. Whenever there are more participants, the camera automatically shows the whole group, and if there is only one, the person is shown up close.
- Improvements to automatic white balance, to better handle mixed illuminations.
- Support for persistent colors settings.
Stay tuned for future Huddly IQ Updates
Sign up and follow Huddly IQ now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.
Brings Software Support For macOS Monterey
Updates related to the Monterey macOS release.
- macOS Monterey compatibility
- Prevent downgrading beyond supported hardware
Provides Genius Framing Quality Improvement And Fix
- Better detector performance and stability.
- Fixed an issue where a person would fall in and out of the image.
Adds support for Huddly ONE along with some functionality enhancements
? Added support for Huddly ONE
✔ ️Portrait lighting is limited to and default enabled on USB 3.0.
✔ ️USB 2.0 video is now sent with isochronous transfers to be more robust...