Pick-it 3D Pick-It M-HD Updates
The following overview shows a chronological course of the product life cycle of Pick-it 3D Pick-It M-HD. With this overview, relevant technical news such as updates, known bugs and new functions, but also news about market launch, recalls or end of life are presented compactly. These software, firmware and hardware news were published by the manufacturer Pick-it 3D itself, selected partners or by the devicebase editorial staff. Become part of the devicebase community and stay informed about Pick-It M-HD by following the product.Follow To the product
Update: New software improvements and added functionalities
New DeepAL detection engine
- Teach parts fast. No training is required, just show it to the camera and you’ re ready to go!
- Detect the correct orientation of a box based on its color pat...
Update: New camera hardware and software improvements
- A new set of camera cables, specially designed for challenging environments
- New robot-camera calibration improvements
- Improved collision prevention
- Improved ...
Update: Multiple software improvements and Pickit Teach
- New Pickit processor that is 75% lighter and more compact
- New Billet picker gripper solution with a passive hinge and seamless integration
- Pickit Teach - imp...
Update: Change the minimum distance between the robot flange and bin and other n
✔️ The Teach engine has been upgraded to support cylinder models, which is ideal for detecting pure cylinders.
✔️ If you want to pick a symmetric part like a pipe, a ring, or a...
Stay tuned for future Pick-it 3D Pick-It M-HD Updates
Sign up and follow Pick-it 3D Pick-It M-HD now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.