Update Poly Trio 8500: Zoom Rooms Controller Update, Zoom Nomadic 911, And Some Fixes
Version: 7.2.3.0852 Link
- Zoom Rooms Controller Update
Trio 8500 and 8800 systems, when optimized for Zoom Rooms, act as a controller for Zoom Rooms via the system's touch user interface and provide audio for Zoom Room meetings through the built-in speakers and microphones.
This software release runs Zoom Rooms Controller software 5.11.0 (1386) as embedded software. For more information on this Zoom release, see the Zoom Help Center.
For the latest setup instructions, see the Integrating Poly Trio Systems with Zoom Rooms Solution Guide at Poly Support.
- Zoom Nomadic 911: LLDP support for Chassis & PortSubtype
Using LLDP, the phone can read the connected switch's chassis & port subtype and share the values with the Zoom PBX as part of a SIP REGISTER message using the Zoom X-Switch-Info header.
For more information, see Zoom Support - Nomadic Emergency Services
- User interface - Changes to settings unrelated to web proxy no longer cause a change in the web proxy host name and port.
- User interface - Sometimes when meetings are canceled, they are not automatically removed from the list of meetings shown on Trio.
- WiFi - Setting the WiFi country of operation is not applied until the phone is manually rebooted
- Interoperability - Microsoft Exchange calendar on CCX and Trio incorrectly displays a cancelled meeting if that occurrence within a series is canceled.
- Pairing - Trio 8300 paired with a Visual+ is unable to disable Self View when in a call and content is being shared.
Stay tuned for future Poly Trio 8500 Updates
Sign up and follow Poly Trio 8500 now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.
Zoom Room Optimization, SCEP Function, HELD Enhancements, and Fixes
Trio Optimized for Zoom Rooms
Trio 8500 and Trio 8800 systems optimized for Zoom Rooms act as a controller for Zoom Rooms via the system's touch user interface and provide audio for...
Provides fix on reboot issue related to Bluetooth audio connectivity
✔ ️ Audio - Trio 8500 and Trio 8800 systems may reboot when using a Bluetooth audio connection.
✔ ️ Calendar - When Exchange is connected to the OTD server using...
Mandatory Message Confirmation For Outbound Calls And ZRC Update
Add a Mandatory Message Confirmation for OutboundCalls
Configure Poly Trio systems to lock and display a configurable message when the phone boots up after losing power. Until a user...