Fixes an issue not receiving an IP address
- Fixed issue causing the system to not receive an IP address in some network configurations.
- Device doesn't support Fusion Cloudurl longer than 248 characters.
- Device doesn't support Domain name longer than 59 characters.
- The EDID name for the default EDID will show as "Untitled" until a new EDID is written.
- DM and HD models do not have help files.
- Firmware updates could result in out-of-sync GUI until browser is refreshed.
- Loading iPad project to the DMPS3-4K-150-C overwrites the redirect file, point any browser at
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/setup or http://hostname/setup to access the web-based configuration GUI.
- Audio pop on analog output when switching between certain types of audio ats.
The firmware update will take about 20 minutes, during which there may be periods of perceived inactivity. Do not power down or reboot during the update. Use the "cancel update" button if cancellation is required.
Special steps must be taken to downgrade DMPS3-4K-150-C, DM-MD8x1-4K-C or HD-MD8x1-4K to 1.002.0082 or prior zip. Please see Crestron OLH Answer ID 516 for the details.