The TS-770 is equipped with built‑ in applications that offer room scheduling, conferencing, home control, and support for HTML5-based custom UI projects. It features a 7-inch (178 mm) touch display with a customizable interface, an integrated proximity sensor that wakes the screen without direct user interaction, and automatic brightness controls for optimal visibility under any lighting conditions. The TS-770 display can be connected using PoE (Power over Ethernet) or Wi‑ Fi® network connectivity.
Compatible products to Crestron TS-770Suggest compatibility
Questions and discussionsAsk your question
Update: Brings OS Upgrade And Korbyt Scheduling Together With Various Fixes
- The Operating System has been upgraded to Android 10
- Added Korbyt Scheduling application
- Corrected issue with SNMP walk not working after a period of time.
Update: Adds URL Field To The WebUI In Door Tablet Application Mode
- Added URL field in the WebUI for Door Tablet application mode
- Corrected issue where a firmware upgrade initiated from XiO Cloud may intermittently fail.
- Corrected issue with th...
Update: Adds New Scheduling Providers, RFID Device Support, And Fixes
- Added support for RFID device, please refer to the RFID product page for further information.
- Added the latest version of Microsoft Teams Panel scheduling application with the following ...