Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2 Updates
The following overview shows a chronological course of the product life cycle of Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2. With this overview, relevant technical news such as updates, known bugs and new functions, but also news about market launch, recalls or end of life are presented compactly. These software, firmware and hardware news were published by the manufacturer Lenovo itself, selected partners or by the devicebase editorial staff. Become part of the devicebase community and stay informed about ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2 by following the product.Follow To the product
Update: MTR: Front Row Layout Update, Improved Dual-display, And Other Features
- Front row layout experience update
- Pin and hide room video
- Administrator configuration for turning off split gallery in dual-display Teams Rooms
- Dual-display Teams Rooms can now display u...
Update: MTR: E2E Encryption For One-to-one Teams Call, Noise Suppression, Others
Introduced in this update:
- Join Teams meeting using meeting ID
- End-to-end encryption for one-to-one Teams calls
- Noise suppression in Teams meetings
- Share tray experience update
- Mute and unm...
Update: MTR: Brings New User Features And IT Admin Management Functions
- IT admins can enroll a Teams rooms device to receive public preview features through XML setting. Once enrolled, the device will start to receive beta features. All features that go to...
Stay tuned for future Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2 Updates
Sign up and follow Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2 now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.