Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) Updates
The following overview shows a chronological course of the product life cycle of Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR). With this overview, relevant technical news such as updates, known bugs and new functions, but also news about market launch, recalls or end of life are presented compactly. These software, firmware and hardware news were published by the manufacturer Microsoft itself, selected partners or by the devicebase editorial staff. Become part of the devicebase community and stay informed about Teams Rooms (MTR) by following the product.Follow To the product
Update: Front Row Layout Update, Pin & Hide Room Video, And Other New Features
- Front row layout experience update
- Pin and hide room video
- Administrator configuration for turning off split gallery in dual-display Teams Rooms
- Dual-display Teams Rooms can now display up...
Update: E2E Encription For One-to-one Team Calls, Noise Suppression, And Others
Introduced in this update:
- Join Teams meeting using meeting ID
- End-to-end encryption for one-to-one Teams calls1
- Noise suppression in Teams meetings2
- Share tray experience update
- Mute and u...
Update: Addresses Issues With Jabra Panacast 50 And Cross Cloud AnonymousBug fixes
- Bug fix for Jabra Panacast 50
- Bug fix for Cross Cloud Anonymous meeting join
- Quality and reliability fixes
Update: Brings New User Features And IT Admin Management Functions
- IT admins can enroll a Teams rooms device to receive public preview features through XML setting. Once enrolled, the device will start to receive beta features. All features that go to...
Update: Addressed Camera Framing Issue
- Bug fix for camera framing which will enhance all content in camera view.
Update: Front Row Layout, Switching Between Cameras in Meetings, and More
- Front Row layout (Preview) for MTR on Windows
- Admin setting to set Front row layout as default
- Meet Now and call app update for Teams only, Teams default client modes
- Switch between multi...
Update: Cortana capability improvements along with support for new features
✔ ️ Room remote allows users to control basic functionality of the room using Teams on their mobile *
? Logitech scribe content camera support for BLE button for sharing into mee...
Update: Brings MS Teams only mode and HDMI audio issue fix
? Microsoft Teams only mode is now available in application settings, so you don't need to set up a Skype for Business account anymore. In this mode, devices signed in to Teams only ...
Update: Adds Support for Windows 1020H2
✔ ️ Windows 10 20H2 support
? HP Elite Slice and Crestron UC-Engine (BIOS version date containing "KYSKLi") Teams Rooms have compatibility issues and updated drivers will...
Stay tuned for future Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) Updates
Sign up and follow Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.