Update Microsoft Windows Server: A non-security update including quality improvements
Version: 20348.1311 Link
- It addresses the suspension of daylight saving time (DST) in the Republic of Fiji for this year.
- It addresses an issue that affects cluster name objects (CNO) or virtual computer objects (VCO). Password reset fails. The error message is, " There was an error resetting the AD password... // 0x80070005” .
- It addresses an issue that affects Microsoft Direct3D 9 (D3D9). It causes D3D9 to stop working when users use Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- It addresses an issue that affects end-user-defined characters (EUDC). When users disable them, their device stops working.
- It addresses an issue that affects transparency in layered windows. This occurs when users are in High Definition remote applications integrated locally (RAIL) mode.
- It addresses an issue that affects the Windows Firewall service. It does not start when users turn on the Override block rules option.
- It addresses an issue that might affect applications that run on the Windows Lock Down Policy (WLDP). They might stop working.
- It addresses an issue that affects Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Automated investigation blocks live response investigations.
- It addresses a timing issue in the Remote desktop. It causes devices to stop working during the licensing process.
Stay tuned for future Microsoft Windows Server Updates
Sign up and follow Microsoft Windows Server now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.
A new non-security update, offering quality improvements
- It addresses an issue that affects Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) authentication hardening. It automatically raises the authentication level for all non-anonymous activation...
Improves Microsoft Defender And SMB Compression Along With Various Fixes
This non-security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- New! Enhances Microsoft Defender for Endpoint's ability to identify and intercept ransomware and advanced...