DSP and user interface changes
- DSP changes
- User interface changes to Bose Work Configuration and Bose Work Management software
- USB audio status indication while connected to Bose Work Configuration WebUI
- Occasional disconnection during firmware update via Bose Work Configuration and Bose Work Management software
- Low Light Compensation and Backlight Compensation interdependencies
- Wireless network visibility
- HDMI status indication
- IP Address display in Bose Work Management software
- Camera State status indication in Bose Work Management software
- Exclusion zone settings in Bose Work Configuration WebUI and USB app on macOS
- Other minor bug fixes
- Audio issues with Dell laptops with the Intel® Smart Sound Technology (SST) driver can make VB1 freeze and/or crash. To resolve this, use the Windows Device Manager to disable the driver and reboot VB1.
- Bose Videobar devices with old firmware (v1.0– v1.3) cannot be added to the Device List by entering their IP addresses manually in the Bose Work Management app.
- Bose Videobar device names cannot use special characters. Acceptable characters include letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers, and hyphens (-).
- To set a Bose Videobar VB1 to use a wireless EAP connection and disable its wired connection, use the Bose Work Configuration app rather than the Bose Work Management app (which relies on a network connection to modify secured network settings). This will ensure all data remains in sync.
- On rare occasions, after 2 hours of inactivity and no network or USB connection, Bose Videobar may not exit its low-power/standby mode after connecting a macOS device to its USB port. If this occurs, reboot or power-cycle the Videobar and reconnect the macOS device. To prevent the issue in the future, use the Bose Work Configuration app or WebUI to disable the low-power mode (click the Configuration tab, click System, and set the Low Power Mode switch to Disabled). An error message may appear in the Bose Work Configuration app or WebUI but will disappear after connecting to a new device.