Logitech Rally Camera Updates
The following overview shows a chronological course of the product life cycle of Logitech Rally Camera. With this overview, relevant technical news such as updates, known bugs and new functions, but also news about market launch, recalls or end of life are presented compactly. These software, firmware and hardware news were published by the manufacturer Logitech itself, selected partners or by the devicebase editorial staff. Become part of the devicebase community and stay informed about Rally Camera by following the product.Follow To the product
Update: New Sync features and resolved functionality issues
- Scheduled Sync App Updates in Sync App and Sync Portal, which gives you precise control of how and when the Sync App is updated. This feature will be delivered through one last automati...
Update: Via Sync: Addresses Critical Issue That Causes Poor Video Quality
- Critical issue resolved: Sync App disabled auto exposure and auto white balance controls causing poor video quality
Update: Via Sync: Camera Settings Have Now Been Added
Camera settings have now been added for Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, Rally, Rally Camera, and Meetup! Take control of your video experience with more granular controls over the picture.
Update: Brings AI Noise Suppression Enhancement
- Rally System Firmware Version: 1.1.167
- Introducing enhanced AI noise suppression algorithm to improve video conferencing experience for remote participants.
Update: Addresses Camera Stream Issue That Improves Stability
- Rally System Firmware Version: 1.1.157
- Stability improvements made to address a rare issue where the camera stream is dark at the start of the call
Update: Brings a more stable autofocus
✔ ️ Stability improvements made to autofocus capabilities
Update: Improved Autofocus Capabilities
✔ Improvement made to address situations where Rally Camera would continually adjust focus.
Stay tuned for future Logitech Rally Camera Updates
Sign up and follow Logitech Rally Camera now. We will inform you about new updates by e-mail.