Through the connection options: SIP (Ethernet), USB and Bluetooth, the 800 IP is very flexible and can be easily integrated into existing systems. Furthermore, the phone can be controlled with the integrated display or via mobile phone app. For conferences with many participants, up to three 800 IP can be connected together.
Compatible products to Konftel 800 IPSuggest compatibility
Questions and discussionsAsk your question
Update: Added Two Phone UI Languages And Addresses VLAN Packet Loss Issue
- Support for Turkish and Russian languages on phone UI
- Packet loss when using VLAN in some network environments
Update: Brings Several New Features, Capability Enhancements, And Fixes
- Keep important configuration during downgrade
- Volume synchronization with USB
- Configure RTP port range
- Turn off blue LEDs during A2DP (music streaming)
- Possibility to disable USB
- Hide sensi...
Update: Support for SCEP, HTTP redirection, plus other new features and fixes
? Support SCEP
? Automatic reconnect to Konftel BT30
? Automatic reconnect to last Bluetooth device at reboot
? Positive Validation in web
? Enforce Data Type and Length Restrictions...