The CP4 is designed to integrate and automate technology within any networked home, commercial building, or government facility. Its improved performance over the previous generation allows the 4-Series to handle more demanding automated systems. Other notable features include control app support via iOS/Android, modular programming architecture, gigabit Ethernet control ports, and SNMP V3 remote IT management support.
Compatible products to Crestron CP4Suggest compatibility
Questions and discussionsAsk your question
Update: Web UI And VER -V Console Command Update
- WebUI now shows the Ethernet PHY version under Status Device
- Output of VER -V console command now shows the Ethernet PHY version.
- Removed expired certificates.
Update: Brings AV Framework And IoT SDK Upgrade Along With Various Fixes
- AV Framework upgraded to 6.19
- Upgraded IoT SDK to 1.8.0
- Changing DHCP mode to off before setting a static IP address resulted in DHCP remaining on after reboot.
- Improved stabilit...
Update: Brings Updated AV Framework Along With Various Fix For Issues
- AV Framework upgraded to 6.17
- Secure WebSocket on port 49200 was offering TLS1.0
- IPTable gets cleared after removing a program and a reboot.
- Unable to report status of multicas...